getting a lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > getting a lift

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-26-2004, 11:51 PM   #1
jeepthing2000

getting a lift

Well I finally convinced my parents to let me buy a lift, before you start laughing even though im 21 i still have to listen to them because they own me(paying for college). Anyway going with 4" super ride super lift. Where is the best place to buy them at a good price. Their is no place here in Nebraska that has actually resonable prices on offroad merchendise. Thanks Josh

[COLOR=darkred]FOLLOW ME TO CERTAIN DEATH JEEP CLUB MEMBER #35[/COLOR]

R.I.P = 12/02/05
Solar Yellow 2000 TJ 2.5L(My four angry Squirrels) 5 Speed
Hello: 2004 Grand Cherokee Laredo
jeepthing2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2004, 02:42 AM   #2
RockPaws

Check with Jason at Red Rock 4x4.com he's great to work with, and knows the products.
They do a lot of product testing, so they know what works and what does not.
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]01' Jeep TJ (Jeep #5)
3.5 RE Custom SuperFlex, Raingler, Kilby, Currie, Banks, Borla, American Racing, Custom mods, Always more in the works.
[URL=http://www.redrock4x4.com][COLOR=Blue]www.redrock4x4.com Rocks![/COLOR][/URL]
[URL=www.needhim.org/][COLOR=Blue]Need Him?[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]
RockPaws is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.