fitting 33's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > fitting 33's

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-09-2001, 10:25 PM   #1
NickMG

fitting 33's

hi i just bought a 3 inch body lift and am looking into buying 33 inch tires. i am looking at the pro-comps. My question is that i know i can clear the 33's but how much fender room will i have. i want my jeep to have a bold stance and not have that look of the tires in the fenders. thanx

Nick

98 Sahara with 3 inch body,3 1/2 rubicon express 35 BFG MUD terrains with full spare, wilderness expedition rack with 4 Hella driving lights, Hi-lift, CB+ PA system, 2 10" JL subs with 600 watt amp D30 and D35 oh yes dont mess with the big boys.
NickMG is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.