Falken Wildpeak M/T's - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Falken Wildpeak M/T's

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Reply
Unread 03-14-2014, 11:08 PM   #16
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.
 
sjones26573's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh, NC
Posts: 9,496
They're already being sold in the 37x12.5x17 flavor in limited batches from Genright and Savvy. Will hopefully be ordering a set this summer.

__________________
The Yellowtail Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2014, 08:46 AM   #17
biffgnar
Web Wheeler
 
biffgnar's Avatar
2006 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 13,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573 View Post
They're already being sold in the 37x12.5x17 flavor in limited batches from Genright and Savvy. Will hopefully be ordering a set this summer.
They are listed on the site but good luck actually getting them. I believe it says call for availability. If they have any physically in stock they are their unused sets from KOH. They listed them in an attempt to satisfy the mod/stock class rules that tires be readily available to the public.
__________________
Thank you Dave Cole, Dynomax, Falken and all the Spec Class sponsors!!
biffgnar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-15-2014, 12:21 PM   #18
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.
 
sjones26573's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh, NC
Posts: 9,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by biffgnar View Post
They are listed on the site but good luck actually getting them. I believe it says call for availability. If they have any physically in stock they are their unused sets from KOH. They listed them in an attempt to satisfy the mod/stock class rules that tires be readily available to the public.
Good to know the reason. I had heard they had sold a few sets. When I said limited batches, I meant very limited batches.
__________________
The Yellowtail Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2014, 10:41 AM   #19
Dynomax_Exhaust
Exhaust Experts!
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Monroe, MI
Posts: 175
Look what Fedex just dropped off!
Now to dismount and remount 5 beadlocks.






__________________
Follow us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/dynomaxexhaust
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic302199_7.gif
Dynomax_Exhaust is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2014, 01:51 PM   #20
Ed209
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Claremore, OK
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Cooke View Post
My Jeep needs a set of new tires, now! Lets see if the (no)Goodrichs hold up that long...
Why not TrXus again?
Ed209 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2014, 04:45 PM   #21
Ken Cooke
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed209 View Post
Why not TrXus again?
I had the tires rebalanced today. Due to chunking the BFGs gave me a bad shimmy. It appears to be better (at speeds below 50 mph). If I go back to the TrXus tire, the price is a cool $325/tire (plus mounting/balancing). That ain't cheap.
Ken Cooke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-23-2014, 09:58 AM   #22
Ed209
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Claremore, OK
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Cooke View Post
I had the tires rebalanced today. Due to chunking the BFGs gave me a bad shimmy. It appears to be better (at speeds below 50 mph). If I go back to the TrXus tire, the price is a cool $325/tire (plus mounting/balancing). That ain't cheap.
Ouch! And I thought $225 for TrX 31s was high. Maybe MTZs at $196 in 31s, would also be a lot cheaper in your size.
Ed209 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.