Dunlop Mud Rovers? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Dunlop Mud Rovers?

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 07-15-2010, 07:32 AM   #1
JR12321
1996 ZJ 

Dunlop Mud Rovers?

anybody usin these tires? they look pretty aggressive and are a lot cheaper then other brands. Ill mostly be on pavement, mud, and sand so if you are runnin these on these terrains let me know what you think. Thanks

JR12321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2010, 08:15 AM   #2
cumminsjeep24
1997 XJ Cherokee 

IMO they are cheap for a reason....
LOTS OF TOYOS
cumminsjeep24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2010, 02:02 PM   #3
Armycop
2008 JK Wrangler 

I have looked at these tires and read a lot of reviews on Tire Rack. I like the new version of the tire the Maxx Traction. I don't know anyone who runs them, though, so that may be a bad sign... They are much cheaper than any other M/T.
Unread 07-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #4
reelnative
1997 TJ Wrangler 

these are the best mud tires ive ever owned and the most quietest runnin, they dont take a lot to balance for 33in tires and i still cant belive how long they last, I got a pr new 3yrs ago and put 30k miles on them 30k miles for real ,rotated them every 4000miles and they still have about 40 to 50% tread left, I just sold my old jeep and kept the tires and am putting them on my newley bought 97 tj they work good in the rain not super but good great in the mud, I dont know about snow i live in the deep south, ive used many other mud tires and none of them hold up as well as these, there only draw back that ive herd people say is that the sidewalls are week but mine have battled cypress stumps pointy rocks and big pine tree limbs and have come out the winner every time, my next set of tires will deff be mud rovers
reelnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #5
go4x4it
1998 ZJ 

Im rockin 35" Dunlop Maxx Tractions on my ZJ. I cant complain 1 bit. Quiet, smooth, GRIPPY, asymmetrical tread design, not chunking out..

Tags
dunlop , mud tires , mt , mud terrain

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.