Does anyone know what wheels these are? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Does anyone know what wheels these are?

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!

Unread 11-14-2013, 01:38 AM   #1
adamguerena
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Does anyone know what wheels these are?

I took a picture of these at SEMA and i really like them but dont know who they are made by, any help? Thanks!

dscn1054.jpg

adamguerena is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
nocojeep
2006 WK 

They are a custom concept bead lock that Mopar built for this project truck, and more likely than not probably not for sale anywhere. They are 17 x 8 with 5-139.7 bolt pattern. I was at SEMA too this year and remember this truck, a lot of cool stuff there!

Here is a link for the truck.
http://www.off-road.com/blog/2013/11...ncept-at-sema/
nocojeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #3
adamguerena
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ahh man! That's what I was thinking for a while, but I figured I would ask anyways. Thanks man I really appreciate that!
adamguerena is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.