Do any stores give you a giftcard from buying tires? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Do any stores give you a giftcard from buying tires?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 03-05-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
texasjeep2004
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Do any stores give you a giftcard from buying tires?

I was wondering if any of the large retail stores (Sams, Walmart, Sears, etc.) gives out a giftcard for buying tires from their store? Similar to how you can get $75-$100 gift card from Best Buy when you buy certain things.

I need to get a set of 33" tires for my YJ but want to get the best bank for my buck. I figure if I'm going to spend money I'll try to get some perks from it. I've ran BFG All-terrains and would be looking to replace them with something equal to or more in off road capability. I've ran BFG Mud Terrains in the past and they were a little on the rough side but could deal with it. Possibly something in between. I don't know much about the Goodyears, Dick Cepeks, Procomp tires, etc.

Any info would be appreciated.

texasjeep2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
02JEEP
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I just bought a set of 33" BFG KM2s. I ended up going through 4wheelparts. I called them and they quoted me over 1000 shipped and I ended haggling and I ended up paying 850 shipped. I got a lower tire price and they matched it and then I haggled with the price a little more. The hardest part of my order was restraining myself from getting 35s instead lol. Those will be coming down the road. DJ

Jeep in a Box-Used Jeep Parts
https://www.facebook.com/jeepinabox
02JEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2012, 06:48 AM   #3
texasjeep2004
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02JEEP View Post
I just bought a set of 33" BFG KM2s. I ended up going through 4wheelparts. I called them and they quoted me over 1000 shipped and I ended haggling and I ended up paying 850 shipped. I got a lower tire price and they matched it and then I haggled with the price a little more. The hardest part of my order was restraining myself from getting 35s instead lol. Those will be coming down the road. DJ
Nice! I stopped shopping at 4 wheel parts about 10 years ago because they kept trying to rip me off everytime. But I'll call and see what they can get me. Did they mount and balance the tires for $850?

Also, how do you like those KM2s? Are they pretty loud and rough? I make a 3.5 hour drive and another 3.5 hour drive back about once a month. But other than that I don't drive the Jeep long distances at all.
texasjeep2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
02JEEP
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjeep2004 View Post
Nice! I stopped shopping at 4 wheel parts about 10 years ago because they kept trying to rip me off everytime. But I'll call and see what they can get me. Did they mount and balance the tires for $850?

Also, how do you like those KM2s? Are they pretty loud and rough? I make a 3.5 hour drive and another 3.5 hour drive back about once a month. But other than that I don't drive the Jeep long distances at all.
No that was just for the tires. I haven't bought new rims yet so I can't tell you how they ride. I can tell you they look good sitting in the garage next to the lift that's ready to go on. Hopefully ordering rims in the next week or so. DJ

Jeep in a Box-Used Jeep Parts
https://www.facebook.com/jeepinabox
02JEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #5
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Join Treadlightly. Buy some Goodyears. Get a $100.
Unread 03-07-2012, 08:10 AM   #6
WXman
2001 WJ 

discounttiredirect.com always is the lowest price when I am shopping for tires. Free shipping, and gift card in the mail. Just got mine yesterday. Couldn't be happier with those guys.
'11 Mango Tango JKU Sport - Mods
'12 Dozer JKU Sport S - 6-speed - ACE rock rails - Max Tow package - Daystar spacers - 33x12.50 Duratracs
WXman is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.