Which Cooper AT/3? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Which Cooper AT/3?

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 09-15-2013, 11:45 PM   #1
tylert6785

Which Cooper AT/3?

I'm looking to put some Cooper AT/3's on my 2007 WK. I'm not sure if I need to get the LT or just the regular rated ones (P?). I don't plan on doing any hardcore off-roading or towing anything besides an aluminum bass boat from time to time. Would I be safe with the P's or do I need to shell out the extra cash for the LT's? Thanks in advance!

tylert6785 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2013, 07:37 AM   #2
WXman
Web Wheeler
2001 WJ 

Get the "P" rated. It's lighter in weight and has all the load capacity you'll ever need for a Jeep.
WXman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2013, 10:56 PM   #3
Richard_
1995 YJ Wrangler 

also the "P" tire will ride nicer than the heavier "LT"
Richard_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2013, 06:31 AM   #4
Duh

I just bought some and couldnt decide on p or c rated. Went with p mostly because i want a smooth ride this time, and i can replace 1 and a half tires from damage and still be cheaper than the c rated because of the price differnece. Discount tire direct was the lowest price i found.
Duh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2013, 10:46 PM   #5
wetsquirrel
2013 JK Wrangler 

If your not off road much and are not doing much towing go with the "P" rated tire, you will save yourself some money and have a better ride.
wetsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.