Cheapest place to buy 33s - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Cheapest place to buy 33s

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 05-11-2013, 06:14 AM   #1
givemeazj
2007 JK Wrangler 

Cheapest place to buy 33s

I've been researching online and I'm debating between a mud terrain and an all terrain tire.

So far I'm seeing them around $700

Any suggestions?

Unread 05-11-2013, 06:27 AM   #2
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

If you get a set of 33's for $700, that's cheap. Just remember, how much you pay determines their life span. Every $100 more you're willing to spend could give you another year of use.
Unread 05-11-2013, 07:12 AM   #3
ParaRigger
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I bought my last set from discounttiredirect.com. I'm in the market for new tires now. I wanted to buy local, called most of the tire shops here. The answer I get from them is "I don't know where they (discounttiredirect) can get their tires that cheap." I'm buying another 4 Duratracs from them and having them delivered to my installer. Total cost for 4 tires, delivery, mount and balance...790.00 with rebates.
ParaRigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 07:14 AM   #4
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i'll have to wait and see, but I got mine from treadwright. Lots of good reviews about them on here.
Unread 05-11-2013, 07:39 AM   #5
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Keep an eye out on the forum. Guys are always upgrading to 35's, and selling perfectly good 33's for a fraction of what they paid for them. I bet a guy could survive for years just buying used tires from these guys.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.