Braking Upgrade HELP - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Braking Upgrade HELP

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 03-22-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
justinmarr
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Braking Upgrade HELP

Well, I actually just got the jeep, and the previous owner lifted it, and put on the 35's, and didn't touch the brakes, so $300 later, I had purchased new vented and slotted rotors, AGGRESSIVE pads, and some new wheel hubs (just because they are going out) anyways, after I tore everything down, I realized I Have a heavy duty, 33 spline axle??? Im not sure if that helps, but nothing fit, so after I returned everything, and here I am. The jeep is still in CA, as i just recently moved to Texas, so I can't get a number or anything off the Axle. I just have what I was told by the previous owner, its an upgraded axle, anyone know where I can get some rotors/hubs for it?

THANKS! Justin

justinmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
KKiowaTJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Find out what axle you have and that will narrow it down some. But superior (sp?) Yukon, G2, Teraflex etc is where i would be looking.
If all else fails call 4wd tech line and ask them or a local shop and tell them your situation and what to do. Most likely there is a full kit you can buy, Units rotors pads etc. Sorry i cant help more, If you can get a couple pic's of the axle would help too. Good luck either way

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.