Black Rock 909B's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Black Rock 909B's

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 03-24-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
Neeco
It is what it isn't

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Black Rock 909B's

Who's got em, and where's the cheapest to buy from. Thanks

"When you wake someone up with one hand on their throat and a blade in their mouth they become very compliant." ~ Cause

"You can't get us all"......."That's a fact, but you're first and he's second, do you care what happens after that?" Last stand at Saber River
Neeco is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
Ken Cooke
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I bought a set of D909 Black Rock's due to a constant wobble caused by 2 bent A/R wheels.

A/R Sliders - I decided to give these to a friend for free. Who would buy bent wheels??

Black Rocks - INSTALLED!

I love the look...
Ken Cooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2011, 06:48 AM   #3
Neeco
It is what it isn't

2005 TJ Wrangler 

4" back spacing?

"When you wake someone up with one hand on their throat and a blade in their mouth they become very compliant." ~ Cause

"You can't get us all"......."That's a fact, but you're first and he's second, do you care what happens after that?" Last stand at Saber River
Unread 04-01-2011, 11:21 PM   #4
Ken Cooke
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neec0 View Post
4" back spacing?
Um, I would assume so. These are 15x8" wheels. I believe they are 4" backspaced wheels. You should contact the manufacturer for exact specs.
Ken Cooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #5
Neeco
It is what it isn't

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Mine are 4". Just got em mounted

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.