Anyone have experience with Goodyear Wrangler RT/S or Radial? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Anyone have experience with Goodyear Wrangler RT/S or Radial?

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 03-31-2013, 06:45 PM   #1
TJJeepJosh
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Anyone have experience with Goodyear Wrangler RT/S or Radial?

My jeep is in need of new tires. Nothing fancy just some junky tires for a while. I've been looking around for some new ones but I can't decide.

Stuck between

Goodyear Wrangler Radial
http://www.tirebuyer.com/tires/goody.../p/tv135869850

Goodyear Wrangler RT/S
http://www.tirebuyer.com/tires/goody.../p/tv135869635

Unread 04-03-2013, 02:30 AM   #2
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Those are the tires that came stock on XJs.

A lot of guys say they are terrible, but I think that is because they bought used XJ with worn out stock tires.

My first XJ had a worn out set of these tires and they were terrible because they were worn out and one was out of round.

My second XJ has a set of these in good shape with plenty of tread left on them. They are fine tires on road and OK for AT off road.
Charley3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 04:48 AM   #3
TJJeepJosh
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hmm interesting. I don't see anything wrong with them. Do you have any opinions on which of the two you would prefer?
Unread 04-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #4
heyjeep02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I have had the Wrangler RT/S on two of my trucks and have gotten at least 60,000 miles on them with no problems. Just got the GY Duratrac for my 02 X and love them too.
heyjeep02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.