Another Tire Size Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Another Tire Size Question

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-07-2010, 11:56 AM   #1
BlueLesPaul2006
2012 JK Wrangler 

Another Tire Size Question

I have searched the forum for the answer to this question with no luck. I have the stock 255/75 17 goodyear SR-A crappy road tires on my 4 door JK. I want to get a set of the Goodyear MTRs in size 275/70 17. This size is 1/10th larger in height and about 1inch wider. With the stock 7.5inch rims would I have rub issues with a full lock turn? I would like to stay away from spacers and new wheels if at all possible. Im just looking for a wider tire with little to no fuss.

BlueLesPaul2006 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
backspace , goodyear , tire , wheel

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.