Another Tire Size Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > Another Tire Size Question

ECGS JK Dana 60 Bolt In Rear DiffGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 08-07-2010, 11:56 AM   #1
BlueLesPaul2006
2012 JK Wrangler 

Another Tire Size Question

I have searched the forum for the answer to this question with no luck. I have the stock 255/75 17 goodyear SR-A crappy road tires on my 4 door JK. I want to get a set of the Goodyear MTRs in size 275/70 17. This size is 1/10th larger in height and about 1inch wider. With the stock 7.5inch rims would I have rub issues with a full lock turn? I would like to stay away from spacers and new wheels if at all possible. Im just looking for a wider tire with little to no fuss.

BlueLesPaul2006 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
backspace , goodyear , tire , wheel

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.