American Racing rim question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > American Racing rim question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 04-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
Bhamshooter
2004 TJ Wrangler 

American Racing rim question

I remember several years back wanting a specific set of rims. They were very similar to the AR Atlas, but without the small bumps/ridges between the spokes on the outer part of the rim. I know it is a shot in the dark, but I was curious if anyone ever ran those, or knew the model name. I'm pretty sure they're discontinued because a search of several tire and wheel vendor sites has left me with nothing.

Basically, just like the Atlas pic below but smooth between the spokes.

Bhamshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
Bhamshooter
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Whoo Hooo!!!! Had more time to search JF today. Low and behold, I found a thread from about a year back.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f15/i...-rims-1336659/

Theyr'e called Pythons. Just in case anyone happens to look at this thread again.

Bhamshooter is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.