All Terrain Tires - Page 21 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > All Terrain Tires

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 01-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #301
Cherokeeman98
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I am looking to get 31's on my cherokee. i am going to get a 3 inch lift as well. I think my rim size is 15X7. Will i be able to get 31 inch all terrain tires on my rims? I need help with this.

Cherokeeman98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2013, 11:29 AM   #302
pghguy1989
2012 JK Wrangler 

Just bought Falken Wildpeak AT's about 2 weeks ago (35 x12.5x17). On road, they are amazing. They track really well, 1 decent snowfall since and they were flawless. Going wheelin next weekend (weather dependent) no rock crawling at this point, but I'll let you know how they do.

I've seen some videos from Falken and different JK's running them and they seem to get stellar reviews.

The bonus is, Falken has a 30 day Ride Guarantee. If you don't like the tires, for any reason, take them back to where you bought them! Can't beat that!!

Not to mention that Falken is the official sponsor of Jeep Jamboree for 2013!
pghguy1989 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #303
Shazzzzzam
2002 KJ Liberty 

Has anyone heard of the Goodyear authority available Wally world ?
Shazzzzzam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 03:11 PM   #304
Ken Cooke
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I have been happy with my BFG AT/KOs

Ken Cooke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2013, 12:30 AM   #305
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 

A thread about All Terrain tire ratings.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f15/n...e-one-1527835/
Unread 07-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #306
wetsquirrel
2013 JK Wrangler 

2013 JK Sahara W/ 285/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 17" X 9" XD Series Cranks, 5" back space. Stock suspension and no rubbing problems.
new-wheels-001.jpg

wetsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 08:16 PM   #307
Ken Cooke
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Really pushing my All-Terrains

Just because they say, "All-Terrain" on the sidewall, doesn't mean they don't get pushed hard. It was raining in SoCal earlier this week, keeping the trail dust down.

Even the Jeep with BFG 'Mud-Terrains' was able to keep up!
Ken Cooke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-02-2013, 11:52 PM   #308
cobrascotty
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have a set of (5) 305/65/17 BFG All Terrain tires that are in new condition with 57 miles on them and are just about 32.68 inches tall. They even still have the blue protective coating that cover the white lettering or they can be mounted black wall out. Here is a picture of them my 2013 wrangler with a 4 inch lift. I will take $ 1,000.00 for all (5).

Respectfully,

Scotty g. # 248-613-3520
cobrascotty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-10-2013, 02:04 PM   #309
cgzehner

92' Wrangler Renegade

Help! How much lift do I need too fit 33', and what type of lift. 4 Inches should be enough, and then I'm going to replace the shackles. Help!
cgzehner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #310
Twinky

I'm brand new to the forum, and this is my first post. I have a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport with 17k miles (I bought it new and don't drive much). I am looking to replace the tires as I am in a location where just getting to my house is 4 miles of rocky rugged road. I have already had 2 flat tires within the last 6 months. Others that live in the area have told me that I need at least 6-ply (preferably 8-ply) tires for the terrain here. I have no idea what tires to buy to handle the rocky terrain. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!
Twinky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #311
WXman
Web Wheeler
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinky View Post
I'm brand new to the forum, and this is my first post. I have a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport with 17k miles (I bought it new and don't drive much). I am looking to replace the tires as I am in a location where just getting to my house is 4 miles of rocky rugged road. I have already had 2 flat tires within the last 6 months. Others that live in the area have told me that I need at least 6-ply (preferably 8-ply) tires for the terrain here. I have no idea what tires to buy to handle the rocky terrain. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!
You need to buy a tire that specifically has a 3-ply sidewall. There are a few AT tires that do, and lots of MT tires that do. Just depends on what you want. These tires will be heavy and will hurt your MPGs and performance, but in your situation it's better than having flats all the time.

Check out the Goodyear MTR-K, BFGoodrich KO and KM2, Falken Wildpeak AT, Cooper ST Maxx (this would be an awesome choice), etc...
WXman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2013, 02:05 PM   #312
leoda

I live in the Northeast. Any users of BF Rugged Terrains?
leoda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2013, 09:40 PM   #313
Rockin1
2006 XK Commander 

I'm tempted to buy Treadwrights next time... www.treadwright.com
Rockin1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2013, 08:53 PM   #314
amcwagoneer
1980 FSJ Wagoneer 

I run wild spirit txr II. I love them. Thay have little road nose bit do a grate job off the road and the price is good for the tire. On the intrweb I can find the for around 115 bucks a tire.
amcwagoneer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2013, 09:13 PM   #315
Charley3
Web Wheeler
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'm most fond of Cooper AT3 and Hankook ATM.

Tags
a/t , all terrain , all-terrain , popular , tires , variations

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.