33-12.50's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > 33-12.50's

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #1
HOSS_79

33-12.50's

What is a good lift for a 4 door jeep wrangler. It has a V6. I don't want to go bigger than 33's and want them to stick out of the fenders slightly. I don't do much off roaring. Usually just to the beach. Mainly on the hwy. also what do I need to consider when putting a bumper and winch on. Will it weigh the front end down too much. I would also like to see any pics. Thanks

HOSS_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 06:19 AM   #2
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Really should fill out your full profile so people can help you better. You'll find a lot of threads, pictures, etc. if you go to the JK Tech section. A lot more than here in Tire section.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.