32's on 15x7's????????????????????? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > 32's on 15x7's?????????????????????

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer PurchaseFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 07-31-2001, 05:33 PM   #1
Tony & his 91' YJ

32's on 15x7's?????????????????????

Will 32,12.50,15's fit on the stock wheel? I believe the stock wheel for a 91 YJ is a 15x7. I have a 2.5" susp. lift w/ a 1.5" shackles. Will they fit??? Will it look really funny??? Does anyone have pics of this tire on this wheel??? Thanks. -T

tndboult@yahoo.com
91 YJ
/____\
{OlllllO}
[]---[]
Tony & his 91' YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2001, 10:32 AM   #2
damonejeep

Those tires should fit. As long as the tires are for 15" rims, they will fit on stock rims. However, since the tires are 12.5" wide, you may incurr some rubbing when you turn all either way hard. ANd with the 2.5" lift and 1.5" shackle lift, they shoudl fit under you jeep. You may incounter some rubbing on the fenders when off-road during wheel travel, but not to mush to worry.
Hope this helps.
94 4.0L YJ, 31x10.5 ProComp MT's, 3.5" BDS, lockers and 4:56 gears to come!
damonejeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2001, 01:16 PM   #3
Tony & his 91' YJ

Thanks damonejeep. That did help. I have however decided to buy a set of 15x8 wheels. I don't want to take the chance. -T
tndboult@yahoo.com
91 YJ
/____\
{OlllllO}
[]---[]
Tony & his 91' YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.