1" MML a substitute for 1" TC drop? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Tires & Wheels > 1" MML a substitute for 1" TC drop?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 04-28-2004, 08:54 PM   #1
BigWaylon
tubework is cool...

1" MML a substitute for 1" TC drop?

OK...did a search for MML* (only came back with 25 responses, which I found odd)...but found conflicting data, so I'll ask it again...

I installed the 1" TC drop that came with my lift...

To regain clearance, can I install a 1" MML, and remove the TC drop? In reading, it appears I "might" need to put just a couple washers in as a drop instead of the 1" spacers?

To piggyback with that...can I do just the MML? or do I have to do a 1" BL as well...

I know the BL/MML combo allows me to skip all the radiator shroud issues...but, are there any other issues to consider?

Greg

BigWaylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2004, 10:14 PM   #2
igofshn
Locked @ both ends

It isn't the same. It will help with vibes but it might not get rid of all of the vibes.

[Jeep Pics
igofshn is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.