All of the current JeepForum.com rules are in place for this forum as well. However, we will adhere to a higher standard of post quality in this forum. Please keep questions/comments clean and professional.
- Do not post vulgar language or insulting comments.
- Do not post vulgar or insulting images.
- Make your questions and comments to the point. Donít ramble.
- Ask your question and wait for a response. Do not pad the thread. At the end of the session, the Jeep ENgineers will check for unanswered posts. An answer will be posted in reply IF the question is on topic and is not redundant.
- Please read the first message posted as it will have the specific topic of conversation.
- Future product information will not be shared here. Sorry.
- Please let the Jeep Engineers answer the questions
- Questions may be answered out of order. Please be patient.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|