PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
This Q/A Topic: Jeep Fantasy – Vehicles and Parts
• This event is for us to hear what future products you want us to work on – vehicles or parts that you can’t live without!
• Direct your questions and comments to the JeepEngineers team
• Let the JeepEngineers team supply the answers as needed
• Keep all questions and comments on topic and related to the Jeep Brand. Off-topic posts run the risk of being removed by forum moderators
• Limit each post to one question or comment. This makes it a lot easier for us to manage during the session and a lot easier for readers to digest afterwards.
• Review existing posts to avoid repeat questions.
• Questions aren’t answered in order of post; you’ll need to allow some time for us to respond.
• There is no need to repost a question. At the end of the session, we check for unanswered posts. An answer will be posted in reply IF the question is on topic and is not redundant.
• If you have something to say to one another we ask that you communicate via PM or within another thread discussion.
• We can’t answer questions regarding Specific Dealer concerns or Future Products
• We’ll do our best to help, but we are not always able to diagnose specific vehicle issues over the internet
Go ahead and post your questions and comments!!
Edit: If you would like to share your ideas after the thread is closed you may go to the following site: https://www.chryslerllc.com/en/chrys...motive_listens
As an FYI, when you access the survey using the URL contained in this post Chrysler LLC will know that you were referred to the survey from the 03.25.08 JeepForum.com Engineering Event. We’re not promising special treatment, and This fact doesn't give any more weight to what you have to say as an individual; however they will have a very good idea of who’s taking time to participate and where the traffic is coming from.