Originally Posted by JeepEngineers
What would you guys like to see? Just toss out your ideas. We may not be able to respond or acknowledge each suggestion, but we'd like to hear them!
These have been posted recently (listed in no particular order) on various MK forums...
1. How about a shortened version with only 2 doors for us single guys? There's plenty of choices for SUVs with 3rd row seating, but I can't think of a single 2-door compact (4-cyl) SUV available today.
2. Better the FDII model for true off-roading, maybe a Jeep Patriot Rubricon!
3. Diesel, obviously the turbo, hybrid?, Or.... a 6 spd. plug in hybrid turbo diesel with a 6 cyl flex!
4. Yea I would like to see a rubicon version. I would also like the FDI models to come standard with tow hooks and skid plates and 9 inches of ground clearance. More torque out of the 2.4L and a diesel option.
5. FDII with a 5 speed!
6. CRD, CRD, CRD can't come soon enough.
7. Overland edition w/ brown leather'd power seats w/ armrests, improved 2nd row seating, proper headrests, MyGIG, quieter cabin, etc.
8. Compass in a SRT4 Rallye 6spd manual version would be unique! Subaru WRX Killa!
9. Beach Runner w/ roof racks std, unique paint, wheels, and the like would suit the twins well. Simple to do also.
10. Optional Liberty like Freedom top/pano sunroof. A Mini-Cooper clubman has two glass roofs that look great!!
11. Wrangler edition (if gas prices really shoot higher) w/convertible or removeable hard top roof!
12. Land Rover is hard at work on a 3 row LR2. Jeep should offer either a Patriot or Liberty with a 3rd row.
13. Terraced rear roof w/ skylights would be incredible.