1. Less Chrome
2. Check Speedo calibration with GPS in MyGig, recalibrate speedo as necessary.
3. Front AND Rear Swaybar Disconnects. Automatic would be great, manual would be okay.
4. Already stated in a previous post, but allow storage of a 33" tire.
5. More headroom.
6. Add CB to MyGig. Or, add intermittent aux input mode to MyGig so I can use MyGig as my external speaker, but listen to music when no CB chatter.
7. Change in '08 to white lettering in the instrument cluster is great, but continued use of green-lighted controls thoughout the rest of the cabin (including MyGig) creates a disjointed look. You should really strive for lighting consistency (all white or all green).
8. Add ability in MyGig to choose display colors, not just brightness level.
9. Hopefully AEV will finally come out with this fix, but if not, provide correction for ESP problems caused by 4" SuperLift.
1. What happens if you remove a damaged rear (or front) driveshaft to get you off the trail and home? (QDII eqipped WK) If this causes problems, how about a drive-home mode to disable some of the electronics, with a legal disclamer acceptance though MyGig?
2. I have '08 w/ 4.7L engine. I'm still trying to read though all the manuals so if this question is answered in the manuals, sorry for bringing up here... Is there a break-in period after which I shouldn't expect more power or fuel economy gains? (I'm basing this question off reports on the JK forum that say you need to put 1000 miles on the engine before you get the full power from the engine. By the way, so far the 4.7L Gen II is wonderful)