I have some comments about the 08 KK if you care to hear them.
- I know interiors are a sore spot right now, but if the KK's closedly matches the Nitro's, it needs fixing.
- If the driver's footwell is the same dimensions as the Nitro, it is really too cramped.
- I wish the auto trans was something more impressive than the 42RLE. Other powertrain options besides the known t-case options would be nice too.
- Get rid of the rear load floor gimmicks. My own opinion, they are not that useful and just create the perception that they are taking up space in the rear cargo area. This was one of my issues with the Commander too--3rd row was not that useful, and just took up cargo space otherwise.
- Please have Mopar come up with a front winch mount for it; other niceities would be Mopar rock rails, bumpers, skid plates, etc.
- Put the Sky View on other Jeeps! It's awesome