TJ/LJ Rubicon Stock Locker Compressor Relocate - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Technical Discussions > Technical Articles & Write-Ups > TJ/LJ Rubicon Stock Locker Compressor Relocate

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 07-11-2012, 08:06 AM   #16
nibblesupreme
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Good looking out. I posted that info up on another threat, but I think it was taken down. I'm happy you put up those numbers on this more promenent threat.

nibblesupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 04:27 PM   #17
redrubicon11
2005 TJ Wrangler 

what is the best way to loosen the connectors. Mine are full of dust and stuff and have gotten hung up
redrubicon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 10:17 AM   #18
redrubicon11
2005 TJ Wrangler 

does anyone have an good ideas to the get connectors to come apart? I got the clips out and they wont budge
redrubicon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2013, 05:00 AM   #19
HiKnee
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Not sure if anyone has viewed this thread in awhile, but figured I'd add some info. The splices detailed in the instruction ARE the only way to go (at least with the 2003 rubi). While removing the locker pumps I started to trace wires to see if they could be removed and rerouted in the engine compartment. I found the factory intermittently wrapped the wiring bundles in electric tape prior to being placed inside the wiring loom (the loom that is routed over the transfer case and head towards the passenger side of the engine compartment. I also found that the ground wires for both pumps are connected to a larger gauge wire, all of which is headed into another wiring loom. This loom is routed towards the driver side of the gas tank and I believe is then routed over the gas tank towards the passenger side.
HiKnee is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.