ZJ/XJ Question.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > ZJ/XJ Question....

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippHuge Soft top SaleUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 05-25-2013, 01:18 AM   #1
eagsc7
1994 ZJ 

ZJ/XJ Question....

I have a 94 ZJ, and a 93XJ. Engine in Both is the I6. Both are Pretty well stock. My question is IF I was to get a Parts jeep, What model and year range should I go with to get the MOST partability out of it?

eagsc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013, 01:41 AM   #2
eagsc7
1994 ZJ 

Ohh, and the Primary vehicle is the ZJ, Secondary is the XJ.
Unread 05-25-2013, 06:16 AM   #3
OverlandZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagsc7 View Post
I have a 94 ZJ, and a 93XJ. Engine in Both is the I6. Both are Pretty well stock. My question is IF I was to get a Parts jeep, What model and year range should I go with to get the MOST partability out of it?

The most what?!

91-95 XJ's would be OBDI giving you compatible underhood sensors etc as well as front end suspension parts. 93-95 ZJ's would also include compatible interior and other driveline parts.
OverlandZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 04:53 AM   #4
eagsc7
1994 ZJ 

Well, after looking at the local yards, It'll be a 93-95 ZJ. Now I just gotta find one that "Somewhat works" for CHEEP!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.