zj window and seat fail questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > zj window and seat fail questions

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-16-2014, 01:02 PM   #1
zjnoob89

zj window and seat fail questions

OK si I got a 96 jeep grand cherokee with the 5.2 and interior was trashed I found black leather to replace it. The jeep I took it all out of was I believe a 97.

When I put the seats in the only plug thet didn't match up is one to the seat belt witch only the oldd seat had.

Now my problem I'm having is my seat memory does not work ....and my passenger front window only rolls down with the drivers swich. I took the switch out of the old door panel hoping to fix the window but no luck. So I'm wondering if they are in the same wiring?

zjnoob89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2014, 02:33 PM   #2
johns1mj
1995 ZJ 

Check the drivers door jamb for broken wires.
johns1mj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.