Zj vacuum lines - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Zj vacuum lines

Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andAdvance Adapters SYE KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
redsquirrel
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Zj vacuum lines

hey all, im new here. i have a 93 5.2l zj. i recently did new intake gaskets and now with almost everything back together i seem to be have an issue finding a "mystery" line. i hate asking cause this sort of thing ussually doesnt happen to me. On the driver side of the manifold there is supposed to be 3 lines in. ive got both bottoms, but the top and larger one i cant find anywhere. does anyone have any ideas? my transmission oil drenched haynes was no help, nor was google.

redsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
Rich93ZJ
1993 ZJ 

Brake Booster???
Rich93ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
redsquirrel
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Sure was, guess its the price i pay to have a friend help in the tear down. Thanks for your help
redsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.