ZJ Up Country / Tire Size Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > ZJ Up Country / Tire Size Question

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 12-07-2001, 10:11 AM   #1
fReAkY_dIvEr

ZJ Up Country / Tire Size Question

All apologies for the 'Exclamation' icon, but I am having mucho difficulties in getting good information. Everyone I've been talking too has different suggestions as to how big of a tire I can put on my 98 ZJ with only the Up Country package. I've heard that I can go with 30's and am very interested in getting some Mud Terrains. I appreciate any input anyone might have.

fReAkY_dIvEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2001, 09:19 PM   #2
Neil

30's will be fine. Actually a 30 will fit on a non UC
Unread 12-13-2001, 10:20 AM   #3
ZJoker

Howdy to everyone.

I put 30s on non-UC and there was an ever-so-slight rubbing on the upper fenderwell at full suspension compression. I never new it until I looked under there. With UC, you shouldn't have any rubbing with 30s.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.