ZJ swaybar end link length? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > ZJ swaybar end link length?

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-27-2013, 09:14 PM   #1
MTBlue
1998 ZJ 

ZJ swaybar end link length?

Bought a replacement sway bar endlink today for my missing one and I may've gotten the wrong size, as they had two sizes in stock, 8.25" and 9". I went with the 9" on a wing and a prayer, and I think I got it wrong. Before I go get the other size, I wanna know if you guys know. Unless the serious clunking noise coming from my front end that started when I installed the end link is normal, I'll be grabbing the 8.25" one tomorrow.

Thanks in advance!
Evan

Unread 03-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
MTBlue
1998 ZJ 

8.25". Thanks haha

-Evan

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.