ZJ A-Pillar Light Mounts - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > ZJ A-Pillar Light Mounts

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 06-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #31
Jerbear0612
1995 ZJ 

thanks, will do that tommorrow

Jerbear0612 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #32
ELMCZJ95

Yeah no problem
Unread 06-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #33
roguezj
1998 ZJ 

These are so awesome.
roguezj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #34
ELMCZJ95

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguezj View Post
These are so awesome.
its amazing what a little bit of searching around on the internet can turn up
Unread 06-05-2012, 04:59 AM   #35
billyzj
1994 ZJ 

detours makes nice stuff,id rather make them myself exp if ive got the steel laying around
billyzj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #36
ELMCZJ95

image-3573032817.jpg

Just got the mounts in today, look really good
Unread 06-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #37
1slo_camaro
1998 ZJ 

WAIT i thought someone homemade a set so we all didnt have to pay the other company 50 bucks for theirs? lol whoever made theirs care to make another set? and help out your fellow ZJers?
1slo_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2012, 08:14 PM   #38
ELMCZJ95

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slo_camaro View Post
WAIT i thought someone homemade a set so we all didnt have to pay the other company 50 bucks for theirs? lol whoever made theirs care to make another set? and help out your fellow ZJers?
I didn't feel like waiting around, we never got a definite answer on it so I just picked these up.
Unread 06-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #39
1slo_camaro
1998 ZJ 

oooo ok lol. they look good but looks like selftapping screw to mount with, id love to figure out a better way then that, how are their water tight intergrityness? any seepage??? lol

id love to get these plus my KC daylights on the roofrack would really brighten up the world when i need it
Unread 06-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #40
ELMCZJ95

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slo_camaro View Post
oooo ok lol. they look good but looks like selftapping screw to mount with, id love to figure out a better way then that, how are their water tight intergrityness? any seepage??? lol

id love to get these plus my KC daylights on the roofrack would really brighten up the world when i need it
I'll be home on leave in 2 weeks, I'll post up some pics and comments on the install for anyone considering buying these.
Unread 06-10-2012, 02:22 AM   #41
zjzach
1993 ZJ 

finally...Ive been wanting to do this ever since wheeling with some TJs that have it easy. always debated on going to the corners of the hood, or top of the fender quarter panel, but was never sure about glare off the hood.

I nominate this to be sticky or FAQd at some point... once a few guys get them a lot more inquiry, "where'd you get that?" "where can I find these?" threads will start popping up
zjzach is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2012, 05:36 AM   #42
billyzj
1994 ZJ 

i ain t had time to get back,transmision was getting done,mine are prety much same style,there aint enough room for a bolt,you can prob use a panhead stle bolt but that would be a pain to get to through the Apillar,might make a coulpe sets of them this week,if i do ill let yall know
Unread 06-10-2012, 05:38 AM   #43
billyzj
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjzach View Post
finally...Ive been wanting to do this ever since wheeling with some TJs that have it easy. always debated on going to the corners of the hood, or top of the fender quarter panel, but was never sure about glare off the hood.

I nominate this to be sticky or FAQd at some point... once a few guys get them a lot more inquiry, "where'd you get that?" "where can I find these?" threads will start popping up
gotta use the pencil beam style light so you dont get the glare off the hood
Unread 06-10-2012, 07:52 AM   #44
1slo_camaro
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyzj View Post
i ain t had time to get back,transmision was getting done,mine are prety much same style,there aint enough room for a bolt,you can prob use a panhead stle bolt but that would be a pain to get to through the Apillar,might make a coulpe sets of them this week,if i do ill let yall know

lemme know what you get done, id be extremely interested in it, depending on price. and what lights do you recommend??
Unread 08-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #45
ELMCZJ95

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slo_camaro

lemme know what you get done, id be extremely interested in it, depending on price. and what lights do you recommend??
Lightforce (;

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.