ZJ Overheard Dome Light Panel - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > ZJ Overheard Dome Light Panel

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 07-19-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
Shanebear
1994 ZJ 

ZJ Overheard Dome Light Panel

Hey guys,

My overheard map light panel has been rattling for awhile, been trying to fix it. I can't get it to click back in, looks like the posts are worn. Any ideas? Arg!!

Shanebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 07:14 AM   #2
Rich93ZJ
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanebear View Post
Hey guys,

My overheard map light panel has been rattling for awhile, been trying to fix it. I can't get it to click back in, looks like the posts are worn. Any ideas? Arg!!
Mine was the same way. I (CAREFULLY) heated up the plastic with a propane torch and molded them flat. Let it cool off. Worked like a champ
Rich93ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 07:50 AM   #3
Shanebear
1994 ZJ 

Man, I really wish there was a way to screw it into the metal bracket. Would make my life q lot easier. Hehe. Thanks for the idea!
Shanebear is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.