Zj mini console information - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Zj mini console information

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 06-30-2013, 10:19 AM   #1
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Zj mini console information

So since I bought my 98 ZJ, the info seems to reset when I shut off the vehicle, but it doesn't reset to 0. For example the mileage will show 814 miles, the mpgs will show 12.9, no matter how I drive, the time will some crazy number. I can reset it and drive and it will work perfectly but when I turn off the vehicle, it all goes back to the crazy info as before. Has anyone experienced this? Do I need a replacement ohc? I have heard a weak battery could cause this, but I don't know if that's true.

Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 11:42 AM   #2
drobes34
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncityj View Post
So since I bought my 98 ZJ, the info seems to reset when I shut off the vehicle, but it doesn't reset to 0. For example the mileage will show 814 miles, the mpgs will show 12.9, no matter how I drive, the time will some crazy number. I can reset it and drive and it will work perfectly but when I turn off the vehicle, it all goes back to the crazy info as before. Has anyone experienced this? Do I need a replacement ohc? I have heard a weak battery could cause this, but I don't know if that's true.
Mine does same thing but my screen below the heat/ac does it to. Not sure y tho
drobes34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #3
Jenglish
1998 ZJ 

Mine just stopped working. Electrical nightmare.
Jenglish is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.