It seems this information has not been clearly posted before. So here are the diagrams showing how to wire up properly the ZJ heated memory power seats when putting them into a Laredo. The connectors and wiring for the seats (C329 for driver's, C335 for passenger's) are not installed in the Laredo models with non-power seats. So you have to run your own.
1 - Red 14 gauge wire goes to +12V supply through Circuit Breaker 3 (CB3) (Pin 12 of connector C13 in Junction Block (JB), see JB diagram image #5)
2 - Black 14 gauge wire goes to ground. Just use a sheet metal crew to attach it to the floor pan reinforcement.
3 - Violet/brown tracer 20 gauge wire CCD bus + (connect only if memory function is desired, see important note at the end!!!)
4 - White/black tracer 20 gauge wire CCD bus - (connect only if memory function is desired, see important note at the end!!!)
5 - Light blue/black tracer 18 gauge wire Heated seat driver, goes to switch pod connector Pin 1 (see image #6)
6 - Pink/dark green tracer 18 gauge wire Ignition (Run) +12V, goes to JB connector C9 Pin 9 (see image #5)
1 - Red 14 gauge wire goes to +12V supply through Circuit Breaker 3 (CB3) (Pin 10 of connector C14 in Junction Block (JB), see JB diagram image #5)
2 - Black 14 gauge wire goes to ground. Just use existing sheet metal crew to attach it to the floor pan reinforcement.
3 - Light blue/white tracer 18 gauge wire Heated seat driver, goes to switch pod connector Pin 4 (see image #6)
4 - Pink/dark green tracer 18 gauge wire Ignition (Run) +12V, goes to JB connector C9 Pin 9 (see image #5)
The factory wiring get's its power from Circuit Breaker 3 in the Junction Block:
The heated seats are turned on by the switches in the switch pod:
Optionally you may also connect the memory function through the CCD bus, here's the diagram:
However, there's a CATCH!!! If you connect the CCD bus (Pin 3 and 4 in the driver's seat connector), that will also activate the memory function for the mirrors. However, the Laredo mirrors don't have the position sensing resistors. So what will happen is every time you open the doors with your remote, the memory system will try to adjust the mirrors into the preset position. Since there's no feedback, the mirrors will be adjusted to one of the extreme positions. So either:
1) Don't connect the CCD bus pins
2) Get the memory mirrors from a Limited ZJ (they're plug-and-play, no need for any additional wiring)
The parts you need:
1. Heated memory seats
2. Get the female connectors for the Junction Block connectors C13 and C14 and for the switch pod (pin 1 and 4). These are not installed in the connectors in your Laredo. Get the 20A Circuit Breaker.
3. Get the switch pod assembly with the heated seat switches
If you also want the memory system to work:
4. Get the driver's door panel with the memory switch
5. If you are swapping all the door panel, keep YOUR ORIGINAL passenger door module (the one that controls your window and door lock function). It stores the codes of your two remotes!!! You won't be able to use your remotes with the donor module unless you pay the dealership for reprogramming!!!
6. Swap in memory mirrors from a Limited.
That's all. Good luck!