ZJ Grand cherokee Ltd noise... (s)
Had my '98 ZJ Grand Cherokee Ltd now for almost 3 years. Excellent car for the rigourous terrain of, er.. London..!
No Problems at all really, except for recently......
1) When I put it into reverse, and put the steering at full lock, the growling noise from the rear axle is a bit worrying! Any idea what's causing this?
2) Memory Mirrors don't work anymore (seats do though!) - Anyone know why?
3) Seems to have lost a bit of acceleration over the last 6 months... ????
It's done 102 000 miles, and everything else seems ok (pulls a little to the right, but I've put that down to the tracking, which I'm getting sorted today!
Used to know a guy who was a Mobile Jeep mechainc in London, but he seems to have dropped of the face of the earth! - He was brilliant, and bloody cheap too! - Anyone know of a slimilar service in the London area... (guess I'm asking a bit much here!)
(1) dont know just dont do that anymore :D
(2) the mirror problem could be a broken wire in the harness in the door opening.
(3) tune up might help
erm. ok thanks for that
Must be someone!
1) No clue
2) I'm having the opposite problem.. My seats decided to stop with their memory and my mirrors still work. Wanna swap? :-D
3) I recommend a tune-up. After you drive your car for a while things happen and a tune-up can sometimes make a big difference in the way your car responds. I know when we were selling my brother's eclipse (it's turbo started to die) we sent it in for a cheap tune-up and gained back noticeable acceleration.
|The time now is 08:44 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 0.96%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.