zj control arm specs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > zj control arm specs

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 08-06-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
Lohr_Boyzj
1994 ZJ 

zj control arm specs

If anyone knows the specs for front and rear upper and lower controls arms for the zj's with a 3" lift it would be awesome i have death wooble and the lift company wont give me anything but prices and theyre a little to pricey for me i have a guy who will make them he just needs the specs an i you need parts of any kind for any 4-wheel drive let me know and i can refer you too him. thanks in advance

Lohr_Boyzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2009, 11:25 AM   #2
rugermack
1995 ZJ 

I just did a RC 4" lift in my ZJ, their instructions say
15 1/4" front upper (IRO's reccomended starting point)
16 1/2" front lower

14 1/8" rear upper
17 1/2" rear lower

They told me these were starting point also.
If you build the ca's as adjustables, you should have enough adjustments.
95' Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, 148k, 5.2, NP242, 46RH, 4" RC lift, all new adjustable ca's(2 IRO front uppers and the rest RC adjustables), nitro shocks, JKS TB's, Jet Chip, Dynamax cat back, Magnaflow cat, GTP hood vents. 31" Pro Comps with Rock Krawler "D"s. Westin brush/grill guard with Hella 500s, 411's, Solid diff covers, detroit locker rear, power lock in front, SYE and Tom Wood's front/rear shafts, RE discos, BPE's, d-rings front and back, factory tc and rad skid, hitch, Sliders next.
03' Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, (wifes Jeep) 99k, 4.7 5 speed auto, K&N, KYB shocks, drilled-slotted rotors, All the toys.
2000' Ford Superduty, F250, 7.3, 198K, 37's, too much to list.

Built Not Bought #257

Parts for sale d30 and d35 parts http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f126/...-parts-1004499
rugermack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
Lohr_Boyzj
1994 ZJ 

ok thanks alot this should help out alot i really appericate it the company i bought the lift from said they wouldnt give me any info except prices so thanks again
Lohr_Boyzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2009, 11:59 AM   #4
rugermack
1995 ZJ 

What lift did you buy ? Welcome to the forum.
95' Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, 148k, 5.2, NP242, 46RH, 4" RC lift, all new adjustable ca's(2 IRO front uppers and the rest RC adjustables), nitro shocks, JKS TB's, Jet Chip, Dynamax cat back, Magnaflow cat, GTP hood vents. 31" Pro Comps with Rock Krawler "D"s. Westin brush/grill guard with Hella 500s, 411's, Solid diff covers, detroit locker rear, power lock in front, SYE and Tom Wood's front/rear shafts, RE discos, BPE's, d-rings front and back, factory tc and rad skid, hitch, Sliders next.
03' Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, (wifes Jeep) 99k, 4.7 5 speed auto, K&N, KYB shocks, drilled-slotted rotors, All the toys.
2000' Ford Superduty, F250, 7.3, 198K, 37's, too much to list.

Built Not Bought #257

Parts for sale d30 and d35 parts http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f126/...-parts-1004499
rugermack is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.