Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

you know you drive a ZJ when...

876K views 11K replies 721 participants last post by  kg6mov 
#1 ·
Saw this on the YJ forum and thought it might be fun to try here

#202 ·
zander21510 said:
The one near my house in Houston seems to just arbitrarily place vehicles everywhere. They kind of have it separated by cars & trucks. The cars are separated by make, but the trucks/SUVs are just scattered about. I'll find a ZJ sandwiched between two Explorers then two next to each other a few yards away and then a random ZJ among mini-vans with the cars.

...when every single ZJ in the junkyard has almost everything stripped away or destroyed beyond use by the idiots scouring for parts.
I'm from Houston and I have the same problem with the junkyards around here too.

#205 ·
I hate when people destroy **** in the JY. I can't tell you how many times I've gone for something for my Jeep or Caprice, or even someone else's car, to find the part I need is destroyed because I some ignorant *******.

#216 ·
.....when you drive in the rain/snow/mud and everytime you get in and out of the jeep the back of your pants leg gets wet or muddy.
......when you put 23.5 gallons of fuel in your 23 gallon tank
.....when you drive threw town and only see young girls and old farts driving other Zj's

#223 ·
yeah I hate it how here I am sitting going to struggle to get the money to get a little BB and the girl across the street has a brand new wrangler with 33s jacked way up that has clearly never touched anything but pavement since its got so much damn pink on it...

#228 ·
I just noticed this one tonight... When you can't get go to work with clean hands. My hands always have oil and whatnot on them from working on the ZJ, either mine or todd4198's. I work at Best Buy as a Geek Squad agent. When people ask me why my hands are so dirty, I tell them they should see some of the computers that come in. If they think I'm serious, I let them believe it. If they don't buy it, I tell them it's because I drive a Jeep.

#230 ·
haha about the pant legs,

i was talking about it today actually! my rockers always the dirtest still now that ive gotten used to it
but everytime im hanging out with people and they get out of my jeep ill sometime notice the dirt on their pants and just laugh about it

#231 ·
zander, im in the same boat as you haha

mine isnt completely stock i guess... but i really dont consider it to have anything done to it what so ever.
sucks having no money for mods haha

but hey, stock just means more "creative" driving!

#243 ·
or when they start delivering them directly to your jeep :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.