you know you drive a ZJ when... - Page 63 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > you know you drive a ZJ when...

JcrOffroad Black Friday Sale!Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 03-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #931
samsonitesamson
1995 ZJ 

Wow you guys make me feel like my Jeep is a Bentley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnabb View Post
it bolted right up, except one bolt but i didn't need it anyway
samsonitesamson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #932
vegasZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz
......when you drop the rear upper control arm nut into the frame for the 2nd time after you say to yourself maybe I should put some electrical tape in the socket
So happy im not the only one that has done that
Unread 03-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #933
95_ZJ_Limited
1995 ZJ 

when you can pick your Jeep out in a crowded parking lot
95_ZJ_Limited is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2012, 08:51 AM   #934
Mcclain61
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_ZJ_Limited View Post
when you can pick your Jeep out in a crowded parking lot
I have been able to pick it out alot more easily than any other vehicle I've had
Unread 03-12-2012, 08:58 AM   #935
AnotherRedZj
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsonitesamson View Post
personally I hate that saying, my old Ford has a sticker that said "I have your Jeep thing, now it burns when I pee.
That must jus be your inner Ford coming out.....I've noticed Ford drivers can be ...... A lil negative!
AnotherRedZj is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #936
pincheburro956
1999 WJ 

When you try to get other ZJ's for less than $800, but wouldnt sell yours for a ridiculous price like that...

99 WJ, 2" BB, 245/75/16 Falken Rocky Mountain ATS.
pincheburro956 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #937
jtkb1
1998 ZJ 

When you're looking at moving from an apt. to a house and the thing you're most excited about is building a garage so you can work on the zj!
jtkb1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #938
ZJMTL
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeansWings View Post
Mines been doing this lately. New terminal leads, new battery, no corrosion on the leads. I literally just knock on the negative lead with my knuckle and she starts right up. Sucks resetting the radio pre-sets and clock, but at least it's getting rid of the CEL for me

On topic - When you can set the clock on your radio faster than anyone you know, without looking, while driving, in mall traffic.
Mine has been doing this too, what a pain in the ***!!! I just tightened the battery leads and she started, but still, so inconvenient...
ZJMTL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2012, 03:23 PM   #939
ridejeep26
1997 ZJ 

when I can load up the zj with all my gear, hit the road and set the cruise control, while my other buddies have to trailer their jeeps. turn off the pavement, let some air out of the tires and crawl up sweet trails with air conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter. arrive at destination for the night and do it all again in the morning. When finished trail riding put some air back in the ol tires and head home. Not saying that my zj hasn't had a plethora of problems and headaches, but in the end I love the ol girl like a love a good dog, even tho the dog pisses on the carpet sometimes, as long as I treat it right its always there and down for good times
97 zj 4.0 - Rugged Ridge Headers - Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust and Cat - 6.5" Rubicon express lift - Adj. Rubicon front track bar - Adj. JKS rear track bar - Custom rear driveline and SYE - Custom sound system
ridejeep26 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #940
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincheburro956 View Post
When you try to get other ZJ's for less than $800, but wouldnt sell yours for a ridiculous price like that...
Hahaha x10. Eye of the beholder man!
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2012, 03:27 PM   #941
ZJMTL
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridejeep26 View Post
when I can load up the zj with all my gear, hit the road and set the cruise control, while my other buddies have to trailer their jeeps. turn off the pavement, let some air out of the tires and crawl up sweet trails with air conditioning in the summer and heat in the winter. arrive at destination for the night and do it all again in the morning. When finished trail riding put some air back in the ol tires and head home. Not saying that my zj hasn't had a plethora of problems and headaches, but in the end I love the ol girl like a love a good dog, even tho the dog pisses on the carpet sometimes, as long as I treat it right its always there and down for good times
HAHAHAHAHAHA that made me laugh. So true though... Mine's kind of like a dog from a shelter... Got her and she's not always been taken care of that great, so she still acts up sometimes, but with some love and time, she'll be much better
ZJMTL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #942
Mcclain61
1997 ZJ 

it pisses in your driveway like a dog in ur carpet
Unread 03-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #943
RedRocket1994
1994 ZJ 

When your girlfriend wakes you up and says you were yelling something about "Check Gauges" in your sleep.

When the Wrangler guys hate on you for being able to carry five passengers, a week's worth of clothes, a tent, a cooler, all your tools, spare parts, and a couple 12-packs into the woods, and still look good doing it.

When you get into a fistfight with someone while trying to explain that their Explorer is a contemporary of - but not a competitor to - the ZJ. Yes, I actually did this. And I think I won, or that 12-pack told me so...

Remember: Every time you call a Jeep a "car", God kills a kitten.

[COLOR="Red"]Red Jeep Club #657[/COLOR]
RedRocket1994 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #944
Bkuprionas
1997 ZJ 

When your horn stops working three weeks ago and today it miraculously works again but now you're rear lamp is out because of those ****ty sockets wiggling every time you close the hatch.
Bkuprionas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-13-2012, 01:53 AM   #945
jeepgoonie
1998 ZJ 

When you always have a quart of atf and oil in the back

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.