you know you drive a ZJ when... - Page 554 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > you know you drive a ZJ when...

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 08-16-2013, 09:29 AM   #8296
95knight
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicMC View Post
When you can't bear the thought of having it towed or having someone else work on it
I agree 100%

95knight is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #8297
Pierre_r

1989 XJ Cherokee 

When you fixed the hatch that wont open a couple of months ago and today when you had to open it you heard a loud "snap" when you pulled the handle and its stuck once again....
Pierre_r is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #8298
ELMCZJ95

You know you drive a ZJ when you are driving an automobile and realize that it is a Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV manufactured by Chrysler Group LLC between and including the years of 1993 and 1998.
Unread 08-16-2013, 06:20 PM   #8299
TheShadow9079
1996 ZJ 

When you hit 400k miles and still have 80% stock parts.

Idk about all the problem y'all are having. I've treated my 5.2 rough, and have had relatively very few repairs. I haven't quite hit 400k lol, but I met another guy that was at 457k miles on the original motor, and I met him in Kansas and we were both driving across the country. I think his may have been the 4.0 though. I don't remember.

------I did just post a question about my differential though. Please take a look if you can better diagnose. It has a sound clip.
TheShadow9079 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2013, 07:56 PM   #8300
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMCZJ95 View Post
You know you drive a ZJ when you are driving an automobile and realize that it is a Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV manufactured by Chrysler Group LLC between and including the years of 1993 and 1998.
during the ZJs time, it was Chrysler Corporation
Unread 08-16-2013, 09:33 PM   #8301
SchizophrenicMC
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnuccio View Post
When they brought the 5.9 limited to the US from Austria, it was DaimlerChrysler AG.

Because tacky green leather is SUPER COOL
SchizophrenicMC is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2013, 11:39 PM   #8302
95knight
1998 ZJ 

Anyone else get worried when they hear a truck drive by and slow down as it passes your driveway when its pitch black out and its 11:30 at night?
Unread 08-17-2013, 12:40 AM   #8303
Scopez
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95knight
Anyone else get worried when they hear a truck drive by and slow down as it passes your driveway when its pitch black out and its 11:30 at night?
I always do...3k worth of system in the back...
Unread 08-17-2013, 12:42 AM   #8304
ELMCZJ95

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnuccio View Post
Well its LLC now!
Unread 08-17-2013, 12:47 AM   #8305
95knight
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scopez View Post

I always do...3k worth of system in the back...
Well see to i live like 5 miles outside of town on a road with 6 other houses and an everyone knows everyone deal. Now it seems to be a nightly occurance a truck with a louder exhaust i believe to be an 02 to 08 dodge ram with id say the hemi (it has some grunt) drives either past my house slowly like 10 or slower, with lights off and turns aroud and drives slowly by again or will drive by with lights on still slow and turn lights off and turn around and drive slowly back by!

Sketchy as f**k if you ask me! Tomorrow im gonna have my 5 million candle watt spot light waiting for him and possibly follow him.
Unread 08-17-2013, 01:02 AM   #8306
Scopez
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95knight

Well see to i live like 5 miles outside of town on a road with 6 other houses and an everyone knows everyone deal. Now it seems to be a nightly occurance a truck with a louder exhaust i believe to be an 02 to 08 dodge ram with id say the hemi (it has some grunt) drives either past my house slowly like 10 or slower, with lights off and turns aroud and drives slowly by again or will drive by with lights on still slow and turn lights off and turn around and drive slowly back by!

Sketchy as f**k if you ask me! Tomorrow im gonna have my 5 million candle watt spot light waiting for him and possibly follow him.
Super sketchy. I'd be backed in the driveway, sitting in it running, lights off, waiting on them to ride by.
Unread 08-17-2013, 01:35 AM   #8307
SchizophrenicMC
1997 ZJ 

I don't know about Wisconsin, but the generally accepted strategy regarding that in Texas is to wait until the next night with gun in hand and when they roll up, let them know they best mind their own, because as soon as their foot is on your property (including the car, in Texas) morality ain't a factor in their mortality. And you sleep light.

It sounds like posturing, it really does, but that is a legitimate way we do things here. I don't care for stand-your-ground laws, but if you're on my own property, looking to hurt me or my things, or take any of it from me, that's another story. Again, I don't know the law in Wi, but maybe give it some thought if applicable.

Because tacky green leather is SUPER COOL
SchizophrenicMC is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2013, 04:57 AM   #8308
Texas ZJ1
Jeep Jedi Master

1994 ZJ 

Uh, stay on topic .why you drive a zj...

94 5.9 Laredo 6.5 RE lift with 35 Maxxis Bighorns
and 33 Bridgestone Duelers
Detroit and true trac
Red Jeep Club Member
REDNECK JCM
Texas Jeep Owner #6
USN Jeep Club #4
http://www.kevinsoffroad.com/

For your performance needs:

kolak@kolakperformance.com
Texas ZJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2013, 09:25 AM   #8309
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas ZJ1 View Post
Uh, stay on topic .why you drive a zj...
why I drive a zj? I drive a ZJ because it's a jeep, its off road capable, it has a v8, and its reasonably quick for what it is.
Unread 08-17-2013, 10:16 AM   #8310
Scopez
1994 ZJ 

OT: when...a song plays like a chime that remembrances the VIC chime, and I instantly think...I removed you 4 months ago for a chubby, you haunting me?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.