you know you drive a ZJ when... - Page 493 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > you know you drive a ZJ when...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 05-21-2013, 07:17 PM   #7381
BuzzZJ9er
1998 ZJ 

Last summer while driving my wife's aunts old XJ i experienced very mild death wobble at 30-35mpg. I let go of the wheel and pointed it out to my wife. She freaked as I was lmao! We get back to her aunts house and i said to her aunt and uncle "you know you have a slight DW?" Her aunt goes what?! Her uncle laughed and said ya I know but I'm not to worried about it yet.
Few months later a moose fixed that...

BuzzZJ9er is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #7382
txbass06
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj View Post

I got a little bit of good ol' hassle for driving a "luxury" vehicle to go topless day. I said, yea my leather seats made for a fantastic ride down here
Haha I got the same thing too when I pulled up to a line of cj's and jk's. So I just parked next to the guy in the old cherokee chief lol
txbass06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #7383
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbass06 View Post
Haha I got the same thing too when I pulled up to a line of cj's and jk's. So I just parked next to the guy in the old cherokee chief lol
I parked right next to some tj's and jk's and then asked if they wanted to go hit the trail.
Unread 05-22-2013, 01:17 PM   #7384
95knight
1998 ZJ 

I know it's not a zj but still awesome.

95knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #7385
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95knight
I know it's not a zj but still awesome.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxQhuwMNOVs
At the end the guy says that's why I'm getting a jeep. Ha ha ha.
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #7386
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

haha jeeps just like, oh hey, what's up.
Unread 05-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #7387
BuzzZJ9er
1998 ZJ 

In all fairness, not taking side tho if I was I'd take the jeeps, the jeep was in/along the woods and for all we know the snow drifted deeper where the truck was. Just saying.....
Unread 05-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #7388
95knight
1998 ZJ 

From driving both gotta say thr jeep is more equal in thr snow because the weight is distributed better i believe.
Unread 05-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #7389
95knight
1998 ZJ 

Btw i also decided that i need to get my car running to on first dates insted of the zj.

So started off picked her up and she was worried cause it was pouring rain and my abs light was on. Then went to eat and a theater, and leaving there my sunroof leaked a little so had a towel on my drivers armrest. Then my windshield washer fluid low went off and coolant sensor bad at the same time. She then asked are we going to die driving me home. She did say call me tomorrow. Luckily the tv cable didnt hit too hard lol.
Unread 05-22-2013, 07:48 PM   #7390
BuzzZJ9er
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Btw i also decided that i need to get my car running to on first dates insted of the zj.

So started off picked her up and she was worried cause it was pouring rain and my abs light was on. Then went to eat and a theater, and leaving there my sunroof leaked a little so had a towel on my drivers armrest. Then my windshield washer fluid low went off and coolant sensor bad at the same time. She then asked are we going to die driving me home. She did say call me tomorrow. Luckily the tv cable didnt hit too hard lol.
Lol still not as bad as my first date with my 98 ranger.
I picked up a smoking hot girl at the county fair. As we walked to my truck I told her I need a new truck. So we get in and barely started, go to drive up the hill in the parking area and stalled. Put it in 4lo to the floor and stalled again. Now there is a line of ppl behind me. I finally got it out of there and made it home ok. It was so embarrassing though! Hottest chick I've ever picked up in the worst vehicle I've ever owned!
Btw 2 days later the motor blew up, on my birthday at that.
Unread 05-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #7391
nickpequignot
1996 ZJ 

Story of my life. The night of my prom I took my old mans truck. Well we went to a Bon fire afterwards and we took my jeep. After I dropped her off she said she will never get in my jeep again. She was ecstatic when I told her I bought the exploader off my parents
Unread 05-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #7392
95knight
1998 ZJ 

Thats pretty bad too lol

I love it tho how its not just coolant sensor bad that shows up basicaly everything lols
Unread 05-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #7393
moparlover1992
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpequignot View Post
Story of my life. The night of my prom I took my old mans truck. Well we went to a Bon fire afterwards and we took my jeep. After I dropped her off she said she will never get in my jeep again. She was ecstatic when I told her I bought the exploader off my parents
The girl that tells me she's not getting in the Jeep again is not getting called by me
95 zj 5.2 np242 3.5'' IRO lift, IRO adjustable arms, KOR front trackbar, steering stabilizer and box brace, IRO rear adjustable trackbar, bilsteins, Hughes plenum plate, flow master 40, 31x10.5s on 15'' dc-2 rims
Mopar or no car!
moparlover1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #7394
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparlover1992 View Post

The girl that tells me she's not getting in the Jeep again is not getting called by me
Seriously. Unless there's something seriously wrong with it why would she not want to get back in it. Or maybe the OP drove it like a dumb*ss and that's why she won't get back in it
Unread 05-22-2013, 10:04 PM   #7395
dunkeye11
1996 ZJ 

Quote:

Sounds like me at prom......lol
dunkeye11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.