you know you drive a ZJ when... - Page 20 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > you know you drive a ZJ when...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Reply
Unread 02-11-2012, 04:34 PM   #286
samsonitesamson
Registered User
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bellingham, Washington
Posts: 1,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdrocknroll View Post
When you can tell anyone off the top of your head. The weather report cuz you gota know, so you can plan, to get the work done ,with out freezing your butt off
no work today it's 10°
I look forward to working on my Jeep on those days... In my heated, insulated, garage.

__________________
When thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee ~ Isaiah 43:2 ~



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnabb View Post
it bolted right up, except one bolt but i didn't need it anyway
samsonitesamson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #287
95_ZJ_Limited
Registered User
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 613
When your next ZJ is going to be a 5.9 and your friends and family are sick of hearing you say that
__________________
Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/college-students-cheap-daily-driver-build-1363666
Built not Bought # 529
RIP Ratmonkey-5/27/13.
95_ZJ_Limited is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #288
roughknight69
Registered User
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Jamestown ny
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsonitesamson View Post
I look forward to working on my Jeep on those days... In my heated, insulated, garage.
Hatchu!!!
roughknight69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #289
superZJ96
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Howell, MI
Posts: 33
X2 on the next Vehicle being a 5.9

Also when you get called down to the main office at school and are kindly asked to remove your jeep from the snow bank because you parked on the largest one just because you can
superZJ96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #290
HighLonesome
Belief In All Things Jeep
 
HighLonesome's Avatar
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 5,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_ZJ_Limited View Post
When your next ZJ is going to be a 5.9 and your friends and family are sick of hearing you say that
happens quick

You know you drive a ZJ when you have an honorary doctorate in gauge hawking.
HighLonesome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 07:41 PM   #291
slate98ZJ5Niner
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lewiston, Idaho
Posts: 73
When you get pissed when someone calls your jeep a cherokee
slate98ZJ5Niner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 07:44 PM   #292
sevenscrew
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hopatcong, New Jersey
Posts: 2,662
when you get pissed because people claim its not a jeep just because its not a wrangler, people were calling my jeep "oh thats not a jeep.." now since they seen my jeep looks badass now, its the talk of the school lol
__________________
1997 Limited 5.2L 3 link front. np231 swap

in the works: lp30 + 8.8 build to 4.88s + wj swap
sevenscrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 07:47 PM   #293
roughknight69
Registered User
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Jamestown ny
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenscrew View Post
when you get pissed because people claim its not a jeep just because its not a wrangler, people were calling my jeep "oh thats not a jeep.." now since they seen my jeep looks badass now, its the talk of the school lol
Pics to prove it!!!
roughknight69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #294
HighLonesome
Belief In All Things Jeep
 
HighLonesome's Avatar
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 5,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenscrew View Post
when you get pissed because people claim its not a jeep just because its not a wrangler, people were calling my jeep "oh thats not a jeep.." now since they seen my jeep looks badass now, its the talk of the school lol
good for you for stepping up to the challenge
HighLonesome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #295
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: South Central, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,202
when you use your fornt buber as a bar


...oh wait thats hoe yu kjnow your a drunk
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 08:05 PM   #296
sevenscrew
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hopatcong, New Jersey
Posts: 2,662
its lifted 4 inches on 32s, cragar d windows. and 2 wally lights on top. the part of it that looks sick is when i show them pictures of great articulation haha today someone walked up to my window and started asking me about my jeep when i was waiting for mom to come out of the store. they liked it and i felt proud of nelly<3
__________________
1997 Limited 5.2L 3 link front. np231 swap

in the works: lp30 + 8.8 build to 4.88s + wj swap
sevenscrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #297
hdrocknroll
Registered User
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Flint, MI
Posts: 2,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsonitesamson View Post
I look forward to working on my Jeep on those days... In my heated, insulated, garage.

yeah ,you suck to
__________________
Always !! Keep A Firm Grip On Your Tool !!

Watch Out For The Air Hose Gone Wild!! Or Wear A Cup,: True Story


[QUOTE=rooster51;13297693] Whats the worse that can happen? Your jeeps already broke.



[/QUOTE]
hdrocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 08:19 PM   #298
jeepgoonie
Registered User
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hawthorne, New jersey
Posts: 435
When you know what tools you used last on it because of the oil/trans/diff fluid still on em
__________________
Just Empty Every Pocket
jeepgoonie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #299
zander21510
Lord of Retro Machines
 
zander21510's Avatar
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,817
When you work your driving down to a science to keep your mileage decent
zander21510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #300
95_ZJ_Limited
Registered User
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 613
When the U-Pull It junk yard people give you free miscelaneous parts for your ZJ
__________________
Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/college-students-cheap-daily-driver-build-1363666
Built not Bought # 529
RIP Ratmonkey-5/27/13.
95_ZJ_Limited is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.