Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

you know you drive a ZJ when...

876K views 11K replies 721 participants last post by  kg6mov 
#1 ·
Saw this on the YJ forum and thought it might be fun to try here

#487 ·
cuzsis said:
You too huh?

/gotta re-caulk that drain tube again...
And drill some holes in the floor.

#495 ·
My old race quads plastic was all held on my zip ties. Worked perfect, could take the most wicked diggers and just zip tie it back together, much better than $600 in plastic.

#499 ·
when you cant tell if your highbeams are on or not because you cant see the highbeam indicator when the wheel is tilted up

#521 ·
I got pulled over for supposed "reckless driving" because I touched the white line.... Its just a lifted ZJ thing officer, sorry

#505 ·
spencerk73 said:
"Hey dude it says your coolant sensor is bad, should we pull over?" Me- Turns up the radio so we don't hear the beeping.
What beeping. Mine doesn't beep...well, when I bought it, it wouldn't shut up, so I removed some little box thing from under the drivers side. Glad I did that....

#506 ·
When your ciggarrete lighter flys out and hits the center consol then your trying to pick up a hot light so it doesn't melt anything. That has one hell of a spring in it.

#507 ·
pincheburro956 said:
What beeping. Mine doesn't beep...well, when I bought it, it wouldn't shut up, so I removed some little box thing from under the drivers side. Glad I did that....
I did that and then got sick of not having power door locks.. So I put it back in and fixed the problem. And whenever it acts up I just hold down the set button on the VIC till all the lights flash as if I'm setting the time and I leave it there. The beeps never goes off again till I set the time

#508 ·
rozco said:
I did that and then got sick of not having power door locks.. So I put it back in and fixed the problem. And whenever it acts up I just hold down the set button on the VIC till all the lights flash as if I'm setting the time and I leave it there. The beeps never goes off again till I set the time
Mine still has power locks. Hmm, funny....

#509 ·
pincheburro956 said:
Mine still has power locks. Hmm, funny....
That's weird.. Cause when I took it out I could unlock with power locks but not lock. And then I read about some people having the same problem so I put it back in and the locks worked again. Maybe it's a 93-95/96-98 thing :confused:

#510 ·
PolkaPower said:
When you can never tell if you are driving straight or not on the highway. You are not ever driving straight on the highway.
I just had some bumper stickers made for me and a few friends that say "sorry bro, no sway bars..."

Surprised I haven't been pulled over for a suspected dui yet

#511 ·
Better yet, when a passenger asks why you just changed lanes and you answer "it was the wind"

#512 ·
rozco said:
That's weird.. Cause when I took it out I could unlock with power locks but not lock. And then I read about some people having the same problem so I put it back in and the locks worked again. Maybe it's a 93-95/96-98 thing :confused:
Just what does this box look like and exactly where does it go? My 93 vic doesn't beep (nor the alarm), but I can't lock w the power locks. Unlocks fine tho. Mau have to add that to the list to see if I want it or not. Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.