you know you drive a ZJ when... - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > you know you drive a ZJ when...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOld Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 02-08-2012, 08:57 AM   #166
pincheburro956
1999 WJ 

When u show ur girl this thread and all she does is roll her eyes.

99 WJ, 2" BB, 245/75/16 Falken Rocky Mountain ATS.
pincheburro956 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2012, 08:58 AM   #167
Howieb92
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincheburro956
When u show ur girl this thread and all she does is roll her eyes.
X2 did that one last night
[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #655[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Howieb92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #168
Cherokee95kid
1995 ZJ 

When you call your dad from college saying somethings wrong with the jeep and before u can even explain what's wrong he tells u how to fix it cause he's the original owner. Lol
Cherokee95kid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2012, 09:07 AM   #169
Cherokee95kid
1995 ZJ 

When someone asks you your gas mileage and you can proudly say I just got it past 10mpg
When you try and explain something to your jeep buddies and it's like a different language to outsiders.
When something goes wrong with it and your just like ... Oh it was bound to happen sooner or later.
Unread 02-08-2012, 09:08 AM   #170
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

When you dont want to take it to the shop for the fear of them messing up one of your ghetto fab jobs.
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2012, 09:08 AM   #171
jtkb1
1998 ZJ 

These are great guys! I can SOOO identify with almost all of them. How about this one... I keep my smokes in the ZJ so that when I go for a smoke break I can go to the truck and see: 1) that it's a great looking truck (even with all it's imperfections), 2) what the latest leak is, and 3) if by magic or some unknown force one or more of today's issues has somehow resolved itself! and yes- I was out this morning before work turning wrenches and all the neighbors who went by asked "whatcha doin' now?"
jtkb1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2012, 09:17 AM   #172
sevenscrew
1997 ZJ 

when you start to memorize the people that walk by and remember what kind of dog they have .

when you collect the mail from the mailman more often bc u spend most the tome outside on ur jeep.

when something breaks you look fir an excuse saying "o thats not bad i get to upgrade it now " or say im lifted 4 inches thats suppose to happen!!

when you make a list of future fixes that it needs but you dont have funds but dont want to forget

in the works: lp30 + 8.8 build to 4.88s + wj swap
sevenscrew is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #173
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnridesjeeps View Post
Right! Some guy was like what is this 6 years old? Hah try 15.

You know damn well you drive a jeep when someone says how clean it is and offers to buy it. All you can do is laugh and say " hell no!".

Yea fo real.. I was a pawn shop awhile back and one of the guys who works there looked out the window and said thats a nice Jeep.. I said yea its mine and he wanted to look at it.. I showed him the interior and engine bay and he wanted to buy it from me lol. Too bad for him he offered me $2500 i felt insulted
Candymancan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:13 AM   #174
Cherokee95kid
1995 ZJ 

When u park next to a newer model Jeep Grand Cherokee and laugh cause its not a real jeep
When you go to the jeep dealership and the guys from the shop ask if ur trading it in cause they want it
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:16 AM   #175
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

When you pull up next to a lifted range rover and blast it off the line lol. Big slow v8's.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #176
ejschultz
Web Wheeler

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtkb1 View Post
These are great guys! I can SOOO identify with almost all of them. How about this one... I keep my smokes in the ZJ so that when I go for a smoke break I can go to the truck and see: 1) that it's a great looking truck (even with all it's imperfections), 2) what the latest leak is, and 3) if by magic or some unknown force one or more of today's issues has somehow resolved itself! and yes- I was out this morning before work turning wrenches and all the neighbors who went by asked "whatcha doin' now?"
2 things:

1. Smoking is bad for you.
2. My neighbor has a 98 ZJ SE and she's always asking me what I'm doing now when I'm working on it.
ejschultz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #177
Cherokee95kid
1995 ZJ 

When you go through more spray paint cans then a grafiti artist
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:24 AM   #178
Cherokee95kid
1995 ZJ 

When that's the only other suv you would ever wana buy again
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #179
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokee95kid View Post
When u park next to a newer model Jeep Grand Cherokee and laugh cause its not a real jeep
When you go to the jeep dealership and the guys from the shop ask if ur trading it in cause they want it

Dude this happens to me all the time.... The salesmen dont know or care what Jeep you have.. They just want to make money and i dont blame them but the Mechanics... i was in there talkin to one not too long ago he mentions a silver Jeep that pulled in a few mins ago... Told him it was mine.. They all want one..

They get them for trade ins occasionally and since its so old the Jeep dealership tends to sell em for cheap to get rid of it
Candymancan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #180
jrichendrfer
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokee95kid View Post
My boss has a 2001 Grand Cherokee that I park next to each day. I get to start each work day off with a little smile
jrichendrfer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.