Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

you know you drive a ZJ when...

876K views 11K replies 721 participants last post by  kg6mov 
#1 ·
Saw this on the YJ forum and thought it might be fun to try here

#3,448 ·
so ever since i put my bumper/winch on, nearly EVERYONE has been checking out my jeep with envy.

4 months ago, when i got this zj and began working on it, EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends said "wtf is he doing with that 15-year old piece of sh*t." now they are all eating their words. i had a vision of what i wanted and i followed through with it. i knew what i wanted and i built it the way i wanted it.

#3,452 ·
MrObvious said:
Yeah, last girl I "tried" to be with, she left me and I kid you not, because I didn't have a "real jeep" with that being said she left me for a 19yr old (want to be gangster) who drives a black wrangler 07+... Never sees sand/water/mud NOTHING...

She was a waste anyways, much happier single and my bank account is also.
Stay away from materialistic females nothing but trouble...and youll hav nothing for your real love....

#3,453 ·
bmeyst said:
Chicks are high maintance. My wife is mad cuz I need to by parts to put the new motor in the jeep and her bday is in a few days, she don't even realize that its usually HER dd! She likes it more then the pickup or the burban!......she'll be even more mad when tell her she can't have it back till I break it in cuz she's got a heavier foot then me, and worse road rage!

Sent from my EVO using JeepForum
Never out do your self...a card and a Hershey chocolate bar...in the card...ive been married 24 yrs so far...sometimes up the antty n put in a king size or 2 regular size....

#3,454 ·
davigzj said:
Never out do your self...a card and a Hershey chocolate bar...in the card...ive been married 24 yrs so far...sometimes up the antty n put in a king size or 2 regular size....
Been at it 15 yrs here. I'm working it out a lil. I'ma get something outa the deal......always, so sushi it is! Oh, and beer fest for the anniversary as well! ;-) I love my wife, hell she drives the zj more then I do, and that's badass!

Sent from my EVO using JeepForum

#3,455 ·
tucsonzj said:
For all you dodge diesel fans...sucks to be you, cummings goes to ford in a few years. Its ok I honestly hate ford (sorry time on the farm, ford broke) but the old 5.9 cummings was beast. New one I don't like and as no one will deny, the allison tranny is bullet proof. Chevy it goes for me. Duramax isn't a bad engine in my mind.
My neighbor right next door can make any gm diesel sing....He was an Engine on the old 6.2 loves them...

#3,460 ·
you know you drive a ZJ when you look at all the other kids with suped up GTOs and Novas and start to get jealous, then realize you live in Baltimore and we're supposed to get slammed with snow this winter... score :2thumbsup:

"If it ain't broken, don't fix it."

"Show me a ZJ with a lot of issues, I'll show you a perfectly working ZJ"

#3,461 ·
dnuccio said:
when you get an idea for your ZJ during class, so you take out your phone and start researching it on JF, and the teacher takes your phone away. true story :2thumbsup:
i have the same issue...just with my girlfriend, not the teacher lol

"If it ain't broken, don't fix it."

"Show me a ZJ with a lot of issues, I'll show you a perfectly working ZJ"

#3,462 ·
When you can be minding your own, looking for tint remover at the auto parts store, and instantly recognize a Zj tail light.

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Paint Font Line

#3,463 ·
Midnightluckey said:
When you can be minding your own, looking for tint remover at the auto parts store, and instantly recognize a Zj tail light.
Peel it off, spray it with wd40, razor blade. Best system I've found.

#3,465 ·
Concolour said:
Any sources that aren't at least three years old? My source that we use at the DEALERSHIP tells me that there's going to be a v6 and v8 cummins on the way....

And now Back on topic.... When you get mad at PayPal for not having any international support.... Now I can't order that rad support from Kevin because PayPal won't confirm addresses outside the us.... Anger... Much much anger
V8 cummins?!?

I think my pants are a little sticky now...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.