Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

you know you drive a ZJ when...

876K views 11K replies 721 participants last post by  kg6mov 
#1 ·
Saw this on the YJ forum and thought it might be fun to try here

#3 ·
I believe there was a thread like this a few years ago. Not sure what happen to it.

#11 ·
When you automatically change the CPS when it decides not to start one morning before checking spark/fuel/etc and you have at least 2 spares with you at all times

When everyone else is sweating and complaining of the heat on a summer day on the trails and you are sitting in comfy AC

#14 ·
When you mark your territory by leaving tire marks pulling into your parking spot

...when you tell your wrangler buddy's that "I have the first 4link front and rear Jeep, and I have a v8"

#17 ·
when the wife wont let you lift it cuz "it's a family car" and you buy a second and enough spare parts to build a 3rd

#29 ·
Polka, Those clear lights are awesome, I'm gonna get some right after I finish this cold air intake.

Your truck is just like mine, except mine's rusty and not lifted and purple and a regular cherokee. Did you convert yours to a grand or did it come that way?

I'm making that photo my new screen saver

Which reminds me, this PC is making a weird humming sound. Do you think it's the pinion bearing? Is there some way I can take a heinous quality shortcut to change it out?

#30 ·
Polka, Those clear lights are awesome, I'm gonna get some right after I finish this cold air intake.

Your truck is just like mine, except mine's rusty and not lifted and purple and a regular cherokee. Did you convert yours to a grand or did it come that way?

I'm making that photo my new screen saver

Which reminds me, this PC is making a weird humming sound. Do you think it's the pinion bearing? Is there some way I can take a heinous quality shortcut to change it out?
Mine started out as a 1988 Pontiac Fiero but I converted it into a ZJ with a car kit.

#190 ·
Lmao!!! Truth!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.