Xenon Headlights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Xenon Headlights

Visit 1aauto.com For ShockTober Deals on Monroe shocks andAdvance Adapters SYE KitsFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 02-15-2009, 09:05 AM   #1
kopite77
2000 WJ 

Xenon Headlights

Hi,
I'm looking to upgrade my headlight bulbs to the new xenon blue tint ones as they are supposed to give more vision on the road. I could do with using these as I live in England and drive down dark countryside roads a lot, so the more vision in the dark, the better and this is what they claim to do whilst being legal. Firstly, has anyone tried these and are they good and secondly, does anyone know the bulb type and model for a jeep grand cherokee 2000 model for me to replce for sidelights, main and dippep? Thanks

kopite77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2009, 09:24 AM   #2
hokies98zj
1998 ZJ 

if you are talking about hid lights they will help.if you are talking about something like silverstars,they actually put out less light because of the tint.they just seem brighter because of being a light blue/white color.you can do an hid swap to help.
nightcrew #066
Black Jeep Society
hokies98zj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2009, 09:27 AM   #3
kopite77
2000 WJ 

i just mean thee normal lights that then say on thee packet to give out an extra 50% light. they are the normal hid lights as far as i know. does anyone know what the bulb types i need for dipped, main and side lights. i think the main is h4??
kopite77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.