Xenon -esque lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Xenon -esque lights

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 02-02-2004, 10:17 AM   #1
boyandhisjeep

Xenon -esque lights

where is the best place and brand to buy of the Xenon 'charged' bulbs? i picked up a pair of the Sylvania Silverstars 9006ST but i cannot get the light cover off my jeep and i later read that Sylvnia does not make bulbs for the 04 Grand Cherokee yet..please help!

boyandhisjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2004, 02:41 PM   #2
Saleen4971

all i know is, i love my silverstars

Engine/Trans
- Full Kolak Exhaust (ML's FM70) - FIPK2 - APS 52mm TB - MSD Blaster SS - A3923's - Magnecor's - MP ECU - 180 robertshaw t-stat - Relocated IAT - E.H. M1 - B&M Trans Cooler

Susupension/Brakes
- Addco 1.25" Military front & 7/8" rear sways - Edelbrock IAS shocks - OME S.S - Stilens Front & Rear

Coming Soon :
Level10 Stage 3 46RE - WJ knuckle conversion
Saleen4971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2004, 02:41 PM   #3
SteeleSS

I REALLY REALLY want to know as well if we can use the silverstars or anyother different bulbs. I have an 04 grand cherokee and can not find anything. Not to mention I looked and couldnt figure out how to get out the stock bulbs
SteeleSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2004, 08:30 AM   #4
boyandhisjeep

Still need help w/ headlights if anyone has any suggestions
boyandhisjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2004, 11:42 AM   #5
BritBabe

Hi,

I don't knwo about the 04s but the 99 lights were a PITA to get out!! You have to kind of weasel your way behind the lights - its not fun and the space is small.

In mine, we jsut had to twist the lightbulb and it came out...I doubt much would have changed for the 04 lights...
BritBabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.