I have yet to get the Jeep or the Heep back to my house. only then will I know what happened. I do have a 249 laying around that I could drop in possibly. Its my sons parts bill so I will leave it up to him. I will post some more pics when I pick up the jeep. I know His transfer case was In 2wd, and my son knows enough not to put in in any 4wd position unless wheeling. There are a lot of variables that may have lead to the failure, I can elaborate on that later if any one cares.
06-03-2009 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by YJMCBoy
This post made me lol. How long do you plan on waiting, exactly?
It's been about two months and still going strong! lolI'm out of work so i need to prioritize. Right now it's still in one piece so it's not at the top of the list :p If my life plans go right, i'll find out in a couple weeks if it'll have to wait til next year :shhh: (it'll be parked til summer or i'll fix it and sell the whole jeep next month)
did you do any internal work on it lately? making any odd noises that were ignored?