Would THANKS be enough? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Would THANKS be enough?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 03-09-2014, 10:42 PM   #1
Raimundo
1993 ZJ 

Would THANKS be enough?

I don't think so. I usually drive my 93 ZJ with my kids in it. I have been driving in fear lately because of front end vibration/death wobble. Thanks to all of your advises in this forum, I drive more confident today. I got rid of the "nice looking" rims. I put BF tires on the stock wheels, I found a shop that aligned my jeep correctly, etc, etc, You may have probably saved our lives, thank you, I know is not enough.......and I'll keep asking, if I want to stay alive,,,,, God bless you all

Raimundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2014, 10:26 PM   #2
Raimundo
1993 ZJ 

193 views. Thank you all.
Raimundo is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.