would any dealer do this as an option? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > would any dealer do this as an option?

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs and

Unread 06-04-2003, 12:56 PM   #1
OverlandMan69

would any dealer do this as an option?

hey guys i was wondering if there was any jeep dealers taht would be willing to install the wood steering wheel from the Overland's into like a Limited, or if they offer it as an option when buying new? i would like to have that in a limited if i cannot afford the overland. anyone know or have experience with this?

OverlandMan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2003, 06:30 PM   #2
oH2o

Re: would any dealer do this as an option?

Quote:
Originally posted by OverlandMan69
hey guys i was wondering if there was any jeep dealers taht would be willing to install the wood steering wheel from the Overland's into like a Limited, or if they offer it as an option when buying new? i would like to have that in a limited if i cannot afford the overland. anyone know or have experience with this?
Most likely a dealer would not take the wheel out of an existing Overland but would want to order you a new one from Parts. At $575 list price plus at least $100 to install it they would probably quote you around $700.00. Otherwise, you can get a brand new Overland wheel discounted for around $400, and either install it yourself or find someone to help you. Not real difficult but you need a heavy-duty steering wheel puller.
oH2o is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.