WJ Tire Fitment - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > WJ Tire Fitment

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-29-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
Diddy4895
2000 WJ 

WJ Tire Fitment

I read the faqs so please don't criticize me right off the bat. I just need a quick answer an I thank you in advance.

I have a WJ Laredo with a 2.5" lift and scored a wheel/tire combo of rubicons real cheap. I want to put the wheels on right now cause my other tires have seen better days. The tires are 265/75/16 and I was wondering if I can run these for a couple of weeks with the spidertrax wheel adapters that also provide an additional 1.25" of space. After reading what arlo said in the faqs I know its not reccomended, however I'm kind of in a rut until my 4" long arm iro kit comes in. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Paul
SOLD!!!
Diddy4895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 06:03 PM   #2
camhock
2004 WJ 

I currently run a 2.5 in lift and have 265/75/16 tires on cragar soft 8's ....Make friends with your cut off wheel. And say goodbye to your fog lights, wheel liners and washer bottle.
camhock is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.