This is going to be another one of those "reply after reading the first post only" things
1. Front lighting: Replace high beams with HIR bulbs. Replace low beams with some type of quality brand name replacements, or HIR bulbs as well.
I wouldnt shell out the money for the piaa 520's new, but if you can find some used, go for it, They're great lights, just not worth the premium price tag.
Instead of the black magics, i'd just use hella 500 or 700's with the new FF lenses, however, ditch the hella harness and go for something beefier.
2. KOR has a 4 tab light mount. I wanted it, but it isnt compatible with my existing push bar. It looks nice though, and probably meets your needs.
Another option, since you dont like the safari bar types, is the WAAG front runner style, or a brush guard that doesnt have the headlight loops.
WAAG's center guard unit, may be out of production, but its nice and low profile.
3. Tow hooks and most brush guards do NOT play well together. The safari bar styles are compatible, and KOR's light bar should work as well.
The Rusty's hooks are a more functional option then the OEM hooks, due to design. I've compared both, and I actually prefer the rusty's ones (dispite hating that company in general) Everyone *****es about cutting the air dam, you have an 04, its not applicable to you.
The OEM tow package is compatible with the single OEM rear hook. If you have an aftermarket hitch, it may or may not be compatible. However, get a hitch mounted hook or d-ring and you're good.
3.OEM skids are pretty good in most cases, but can be expensive or hard to find. Most aftermarket ones are pretty good as well.
4. A 1.5 inch BB, like the daystar, wont affect handling much. You can keep your OEM size tires that you just bought, and go a size larger next time.
A good rear swaybar (i'm putting in the addeco one) will improve handling, even with a spacer BB
5. If you want to spend the money on the bilstiens, go for it. Probably the best riding ones i've ever used. A very close second is the OME ones. I'm using OME on mine, as soon as I get some more cash, after the sway bar upgrade.
If you head thru NM, hit me up, and i'll give you my reccommendations, and if our paths meet, the first drink is on me.
Installing HID's in stock housings is bad.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"When you see someone who needs help, help them. When you see someone who needs a hug, hug them... Help those who can't help themselves." -Sgt Andrew Tingwall, NMSP. End of watch 6-10-2009